Explore the possibilities: Create an impact
New team thinking for a disruptive world
- Does your team deliver with energy and impact?
- Do you need to respond to disruptive change?
- Are stakeholders looking for a step change from your team?
- Is it time to reinvigorate your team?
Explore&Create helps individuals and teams step into new, powerful ways of doing things. It’s about challenging the status quo and inspiring new thinking. It’s about unlocking potential and increasing the impact that the team makes both as a whole and as individuals. It’s about creating an energised, high performing team.
At its heart is a one to two-day event where you will have the opportunity to explore and create new ways of thinking and being. The tried and tested process gives renewed clarity for the team and unlocks its potential, leveraging the relationships within the team and your stakeholders. We combine individual and team learning, coaching you through the challenges you meet. We will also have lots of fun along the way!
We start with the future. Your future. And that of your team.
We explore today as the springboard to a new world tomorrow
We challenge you to look at yourself, your team, your organisation and the world to create new ways of working.
We then start to do things differently
Changing what you do and how you do it to create the difference you are striving for. Changing behaviour is not rocket science but it is difficult to make a lasting shift. We equip you with new tips, tools and techniques to embed the changes.
We take a team coaching approach, working with both the team as a whole and each individual. Collaboration, team coaching and authentic leadership underpin our approach. We use simple, yet powerful frameworks. We integrate the latest thinking in leadership and team development, drawing on thought leadership in collaboration, systems thinking and authentic leadership underpinned by our expertise as team and individual coaches.
What you will take away
The Explore&Create experience will give you:
- Clarity of what high performance means for your team
- Understanding of how you will get there
- Tips and tools to help you do things differently
- Confidence to make an impact
- The Commitment to making it happen
- The Power of 6 November 6, 2016
- Teams: dealing with disruption, ambiguity and change November 1, 2016